Meet Tatiana Dmitrieva, the founder and the leading cognitive behavioral psychotherapist and holistic physiologist of Fit&Treat Wellbeing Management
I am Tatiana Dmitrieva, a trained psychologist, qualified nutritionist accredited by the British Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapists as well as International Sport and Science Association, experienced CBT and psychoanalysis practitioner and hypnotherapist. I was born as an intuitive extremely extraverted physical and emotional empath. I honour and appreciate my sensitivity and ability to feel other people. Psychotherapy and holistic healing is my calling. 8 years ago I left my job as a Head of Communications of Moscow Stock Exchange in order to pursue my life purpose. I strongly believe that spirit, mind, body and personal well-being are interconnected. Moreover, I believe that we are all responsible for the energy we carry and spread around.
My mission is
to assist people in their process of self-exploration and personal mental, intellectual and physical development through identification of past limiting believes and behaviors gradually replacing them with beneficial ones.
Love, sharing, health, authenticity, purity, support, respect, free will, optimism, compassion, clarity, intelligence, intuition, competence, dedication, reliability, confidentiality, open-mindedness, happiness, and wellbeing. I follow goal orientated, science-based, non-judgemental, holistic approaches in the therapy and coaching sticking to the highest standards of honesty, openness, and excellence constantly updating my knowledge and skills.
Do your best in everything you do, embrace everything and everyone who comes your way, stay pure, open, honest, kind, and loving to yourself and others, follow your life purpose with grace and diligence and let the Universe deal with other things.
About therapy and coaching
Therapy and coaching are always goal orientated, time-limited, transparent, and collaborative process.
Goals, intensity, sessions frequency and therapy/coaching duration are always carefully discussed with each client and agreed in a form of a therapeutic confidential non-disclosure agreement.
Exploration (2-4 weeks). This stage includes establishing a trusting, open, respectful therapeutic relationship between the client and the therapist/coach, 360-degree life revision, problems identification, case formulation and SMART goal settings.
Intervention (from 21 weeks). The process of identification, processing, and elimination of maladaptive past limiting believes, behaviors, habits or trauma consequences and gradual implementation of helpful and beneficial coping strategies.
Termination (1-3 weeks). The therapist assists the client with all possible support in order to make sure that the client will be able to cope with any arising situation on one’s own.
Any case is fully
I stick to the best standards that is why SMART goal-setting is one the most important stages of the therapy/coaching. SMART is a commonly established acronym.
S – specific
M – measurable
A – achievable, acknowledged, accepted and agreed
R – realistic and reasonable
T – timed
After the 1st stage of the therapy is over, the client and the therapist discuss duration, intensity, and sessions schedule as well as goals and therapy techniques and methods they intend to use. Based on the agreed terms&conditions the therapy agreement is designed and signed by both parties.
Clear therapy agreement will help both parties to
- clearly understand the process
- set healthy, respectful personal boundaries
- commit to the goals
- stick to commitment with full dedication
- acknowledge mutual responsibilities
- establish productive, collaborative, open, honest, respectful, confidential therapeutic relationships
I practice at two locations:
- Westminster (St. Johns Building)
- Harley street medical area (Regency Aesthetics clinic)
Skype sessions and online coaching are also possible options.
-Psychology and NLP (BSc)
-Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MSc)
- Neuroscience (post-graduate diploma Harvard Medical School
- MBA, Imperial College
- Sports Nutrition (ISSA)
-Psychology of happiness (post-graduate course Berkeley University California)
- Psychology Level 3/4. Cognition. (post-graduate diploma, University of British Columbia)
- The science of well-being (post-graduate diploma Yale University)
My Alma maters
Imperial College London
Harvard medical school
Berkeley University California
University of British Columbia
My core competencies
Dialectical Behavioral therapy
Acceptance and Commitment therapy
Personality disorders therapy
Anxiety and OCD therapy
Habits and addictions
Coaching for empaths
How to quit sugar in 21 days
The science of LOVE (neuroscience, biochemistry, evolutionary view)
Milky Way of love
My fitness titles
2xBikini/Fitness European vice-champion
My method - SelfBuilding
SelfBuilding is a unique personal development approach designed by me Tatiana Dmitrieva. SelfBuilding is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), as well as Jungian Psychology. I added to the method my knowledge of neuroscience, holistic physiology, nutrition, fitness, and wellness as well as ancient holistic healing techniques and tools.
The mission of SelfBuilding is to help people to explore their personality in greater depth, formulate supporting their growth value-set, identify and enhance their talents and core competencies, purify habits and routines, as well as emotional and behavioral reactions, eliminate hindering patterns such as dysfunctional beliefs, unhelpful thoughts and ruminations, limiting fears, anxieties and consequences of past traumatic events.
Initially, I created SelfBuilding for my personal needs in order to overcome a loss of my child and consequential depression. I successfully applied the method to myself. SelfBuilding provided me with a solid intellectual, spiritual, mental, and physical base, the healing grounding I needed to create effective action plans for my new life. I'm still practicing SelfBuilding every day enhancing and enriching my personality, updating and improving my professional knowledge and polishing my talents. It's a wonderfully thrilling and inspiring journey.
YourSuperBodyShaper body transformation program
YourSuperBodyShaper is a fully customised 12-week body transformation program.
We do not believe in generic solutions as every human body is unique.
We create programs taking into account:
- personal physical and mental anamnesis
- genetics, body composition, and metabolic characteristics
- levels of fitness and daily activities
- current nutrition and eating habits
- sleep patterns and stress level
- allergies and intolerances
- life circumstances such as workload, personal commitments and so on.
The program is created after in-depth life-style examination is done.
The program includes:
- 2 1-2-1 45-minutes sessions with Tatiana (an initial nutrition assessment and program follow-up in the fitness studio)
- a customised 12-week nutrition plan
- a customised fitness plan
- a customised supplementation plan
- a customised ergogenic aid plan (all other steps and interventions such as counseling, CBT, ACT, aesthetic treatments, etc. recommended by Fit&Treat's experts in order to achieve maximum results.)
-monthly online check-in with all required program adjustments
-How it works
There is a certain procedure
As soon as the in-depth nutrition assessment is completed and the fee is paid we will create a program for you within 5 working days and email the PDF document to you.
The initial nutrition assessment is a 45 min 1-2-1 session with Tatiana which could happen at Harley Street Clinic or our studio in Westminster. The main goal is to conduct an in-depth nutrition assessment in order to create your customized effective program taking into account all your needs.
*Please note: you are required to conduct a 7-day nutrition diary prior to the initial assessment. The nutrition diary should reflect information regarding:
- all your meals and drinks during a day with timing and portions sizes
- daily physical and mental activities
- hours of sleep and rest
- supplements you take
- difficulties you face
If you recently conducted blood tests for food intolerances, allergies and hormones please share it with us. If not we will suggest you undergo such tests in order to take these results into account when we build your program.
3) Our assistant will help you to book your 1-2-1 sessions with Tatiana in the fitness studio where you will be able to ask questions regarding the program, diet, exercise, and so on as well as go through the fitness routine.
Monthly progress check-ins are included in the program support and helpful in terms of progress monitoring.
A collaborative approach is the cornerstone of our work with our clients. In order to achieve the best possible results, you are suggested to keep us updated by emailing us once a month your progress pictures, measurements, and emerging questions.
All required program adjustments are included in the cost and will be done after every check-in if necessary.
Online support is a great addition to the program. Drop us a WhatsApp message or email with your questions anytime you want and we will provide you with comprehensive scientific answers within 24 hours.
*Please note the online support is a separate service and not included in YourSuperBodyShaper program
Why 12 weeks
The human body is a complex mechanism. It requires certain time to adjust to lifestyle changes. We aim to achieve long-lasting sustainable results and that is why we don't create harming quick fix diets for our clients. Statistically, the 12-week period is an average time when:
- your body will adjust and accept lifestyle changes
- you will be able to create a solid foundation of new healthy habits
- you will start seeing the results of our collaborative work when you look in the mirror
- you will gain a substantial knowledge in nutrition and fitness
- you will be able to continue your journey on your own being educated by the best professionals in the field
Pure diet is fully customized diet plan, a perfect flexible option for advanced fitness lovers who just want to slightly polish their great look.
from 4 weeks
We take into account all your personal information and goals to create an effective diet for you.
- you are an advanced gym lover and don't need a fitness plan
- you like flexibility in your nutrition and sport activities
- you want to structure your nutrition to achieve desired results
- you do not want/need to embark into long comprehensive body transformation processes just are willing to lose/gain couple of kilos before beach holidays or a special event or slightly polish your body shape
- you personal optimal macros calculation (Protein/Carbohydrate/Fat ratio)
- your optimal personal flexible diet plan
- fitness recommendations (not a strict fitness plan though so you can be flexible in your sport activities)
How it works
- buy the Pure diet online
- within 24 hours you will be contacted by Tatiana or her assistant and get a form to fill (it will take about 15 min)
- within next 24 hours you will get your personal Pure diet plan via email
Why 4 weeks is a minimum recommended time
Nutritionists recommend to check and alter your diet every 4 weeks in order to
- maximize effectiveness
- avoid metabolism slowdown and body adaptation
- take into account the body changes that occur during 4 weeks